Sunday, April 19

Adventurous days
















So- the last post was done in the middle of the night, when I was tired and very frustrated! I wanted to put an update to that- After that feeding- when I put Kenzie back to bed she went right to sleep, and only got up to eat and went right back to bed 2 more times that night. Last night, we put her down at 9, and she went to sleep within about 5 minutes of crying. I woke her up to eat 3 times during the night, and she was good pretty much all night! I was amazed, and I got the much needed rest! :) Makes this momma happy!

Yesterday, Tyler & I spent the morning cleaning our house because we had Tyler's side of the family over for a barbeque. It was a lot of fun! Our little nephew is so adorable! He had fun playing Tyler's drums, and playing with the toys that were on Makenzie's high chair (he used it yesterday because Makenzie is still too little to use it). We all visited for a while, and after they left, Tyler & I showered & got ready to go get pictures taken by my brother, Mikey. We met at their place, and then went to Wheeler Farm. We didn't even bother parking...there was too much going on- people everywhere, and no where to park. We drove right on through and headed to Gardner Village instead. We spent an hour or so walking around and having pictures taken. It was fun. Then we came back here and hung out while getting the pictures transfered over. A lot of them turned out really good! Thanks Mikey!!

Today, I made Tyler some strawberry waffles for breakfast (regular ones for me). He enjoyed them. After that, we got Kenzie ready, and took her to see her Grandpa! He was very excited to see her, and had fun holding, feeding, burping her and playing with her. We spent the morning sitting on his porch enjoying the warm weather. As we were sitting there- we decided it would be a good day to go for a walk. My dad, his girlfriend Pat, Tyler, Kenzie & I headed out for a nice stroll down Jordan Parkway for an hour or so. I was definately good to get out of the house on such a nice day!

2 comments:

  1. ah, cute pictures! You guys all look specatacular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's getting so big! I'm sorry I wasn't able to make it to the blessing. These pictures are great, and I love that you specified that you made yourself a regular waffle. None of that strawberry stuff!

    ReplyDelete