Wednesday, April 8

Love Tag!

This just looked like a fun tag, so...here goes.

1. When is your "engagement" anniversary: May 30, 2003 (I'm guessing on the actual day- but I know it was the end of May.
2. When is your "marriage" anniversary: October 9th, 2003
3.How long have you known your spouse: Since March 6th, 2001
4..Where did you meet your spouse for the first time: I met him at Taylorsville High School- even though he went to Cottonwood.
5. How long did you date/court before you were engaged: 2 1/2 months
6 Altogether? 8 years
7. What is your spouse's full name: Adam Tyler Pearce
8. Do you have any children yet: Yes
9. How many: 1, a little girl (now 1 month old) named Makenzie
10. Do you have any house pets: Yes, 2 dogs
11. Do you own a house or rent: We own a home
12. Do you live in the country or town/city: Town
13. What is one of your favorite activities together: Go camping, watch movies, spend time with our daughter
14. Do you have a favorite vacation spot: Nope- haven't vacationed much.
15. How many siblings (including in-laws): I have 1 sister, 1 half sister, 4 sisters-in-law, 1 brother, and 5 brother-in-laws.
16. What church do you attend: none actively- but the LDS church.
17. Is this the church you were married in: I was married in the Salt Lake LDS Temple.
18. What town is your current address: Taylorsville
19. Do you work or stay at home: I'm on maternity leave, but I work.
20. Where did you honeymoon: Anniversary Inn, then camped in Moab.
21: Leave a piece of marriage advice: Be supportive, understanding, patient, and communicate as well as you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment