The lives of Tyler, Chrissy, Kenzie & Caleb Pearce
Friday, April 10
Some pics & a video
This is a video of Makenzie during tummy time this morning. Keep in mind- I don't take great videos, but it shows just how cute she is! Here are a couple of pictures as well.
Bah!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome to the Blog World, Chrissy! I am so excited and tickled you started one I could cry. High five slap and a hip bump!
Well, your baby is darling indeed. I love her little face- it's so delicate and innocent! HMM!!! Makes me newborn hungry:) So glad all is well. Enjoy each bit of newborn time. I was just thinking today about how fast the last 7 months have gone. I feel like I'm still in your spot just trying to figure it all out!! They grow so fast. Enjoy her smallness.
Look at you miss blogger! Thank goodness... now I can see your baby grow (that means you have to update it, my dear)! She is so darling. I looove the pictures in your first post, especially the one with the little red foot! Looks like she's a keeper... I'm excited to hold her!
Bah!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome to the Blog World, Chrissy! I am so excited and tickled you started one I could cry. High five slap and a hip bump!
ReplyDeleteWell, your baby is darling indeed. I love her little face- it's so delicate and innocent! HMM!!! Makes me newborn hungry:) So glad all is well. Enjoy each bit of newborn time. I was just thinking today about how fast the last 7 months have gone. I feel like I'm still in your spot just trying to figure it all out!! They grow so fast. Enjoy her smallness.
Look at you miss blogger! Thank goodness... now I can see your baby grow (that means you have to update it, my dear)! She is so darling. I looove the pictures in your first post, especially the one with the little red foot! Looks like she's a keeper... I'm excited to hold her!
ReplyDelete